Contact/PR/Enquiries: yimekay@googlemail.com

Sunday, 16 February 2014

LFA Event with LOVE





Last Saturday, I was kindly invited by the lovely girls at LOVE HQ, to attend their first ever event! I was thrilled to finally get my hands on the latest pieces (not that I brought any as I had spent 2 hours in H&M already). I decided to take my best friend with me as she has been a dedicated buyer of LOVE and if I wasn't a blogger, I would love to have the opportunity that some of us get to attend events like this. The colours shouted happiness as we walked through the door. They have really excelled themselves with their on trend simple designs. I like simple, I feel like you can do so much more with it.
There were also Krispy Kremes lined up everywhere and the love was shared throughout when everyone got their hungry mits on them. 
After a long drive, myself and my best friend visited a gorgeous little cafe called The Drury. I was dying for some jam on toast and a latte so we sat down and prepared ourselves for some shopping. 
Unfortunately, I couldn't stay long. But I managed to hear the talks from the girls from LOVE. It was also a pleasure to hear Naomi from Two Shoes One Pair discuss her fashion career and the amazing opportunities she has been offered through blogging. 

I can't believe it has been over a month since I have posted. That is insane, what is wrong with me. I have had a busy few weeks but being busy is no excuse. I have been feeling unmotivated and low, sometimes a true break can really do wonders to your imagination. Thanks for bearing with me.








2 comments:

  1. Looks like an amazing event, and I love the look of all the clothes! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD

    

P.S. I don't want this to be spammy but I am also hosting a £50 Giveaway at the moment if you wanted to enter here

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours look amazing.

    www.thestylecheck.com

    ReplyDelete