Contact/PR/Enquiries: yimekay@googlemail.com

Sunday, 29 December 2013

Who said being yourself was boring?



A huge thanks goes to the bright and beautiful #lbloggers tonight for their wonderful help with blogging on iPads. We'll done ladies, you have excelled yourselves once again.

This outfit unfortunately features items I have worn before, including items which are probably no longer in store either. Although, if you're looking for something to instantly update your look, then visit eBay for some simple bargains. This time of year is always good to fill up on simple items and accessories to add to your wardrobe, so visit eBay for sone inspiration. I. A aged to find this vintage looking bag, which was only £8.99 with postage. By simply searching "satchel" I was left with many items to choose from. 

I have just returned home after a weekend in London. We stated in the Theeadneedles hotel and oh my word it was amazing. I have stayed in a The Mayfair before but that was nothing compared to this experience. It was to celebrate my boyfriends 26th birthday and they really went to town with surprises and special treatment. I would really recommend staying there. 

On another and final note, I have uploaded another video to my YouTube channel. This time, a Christmas Vlog. Search SMUGVLOGS for my channel and link me to yours too so I can subscribe and meet some more of you. I can also be found on Instagram at @kwigg. 



10 comments:

  1. You are just so adorable!! And too right, ebay is the best for bargains!!

    Becca. xxx
    www.astorywithoutsoundtracks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simplicity of this! The shirt is so cute xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit, I've Just got an iPad Mini for Christmas so I'm upset I missed this chat as I would have probably found it pretty useful!!
    I'm going to be using mine for blogging so would be thankful if you could pass on any tips :)
    Love your outfit! Cute satchel!

    right-up-my-street.blogspot.com

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit! And you're such a pretty girl :)
    eBay is indeed the best way to find bargains!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you've layered this with a baggy shirt and the satchel is amazing, such a bargain! I will definitely be searching on ebay for simple bargains, best wishes for 2014 xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the shirt thrown over the rest and the hat :) lbloggers chats are always the way forward for help ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the shirt, it looks really pretty on you! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this outfit! You have great taste. I'm going to raid ebay for satchels now :-)

    www.crownofflowers.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw you look so pretty. Such a lovely and simple outfit
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete