Contact/PR/Enquiries: yimekay@googlemail.com

Sunday, 8 December 2013

Simple Details


Shirt - Charity Shop
Jeans - Topshop
Shoes - So You Shoes
Bag - H&M
 
Christmas time is beautiful don't get me wrong, but the funds are low having had a huge splurge on others. That's why it is sometimes useful to remember what clothing you have lying around to prevent you dipping into that dreaded bank account you don't dare look at.
 
I am still trying to come to terms with wearing jeans. I don't know about you but I just cannot find them comfy and don't get me started on what shoes to wear with them. If anyone has any tips then please send them my way. I found this shirt in a charity shop and it has been on SMUGPUG once before, but it seems to go nicely with these jeans as you cannot lose with black and white. The simple details are where its at. That's what I love about this bag from H&M. It is simple, black (we all love black) and can be used as a clutch or shoulder bag.
 
Now bare with me whilst I get back to bread and coffee.




7 comments:

  1. those shoes are simply awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is something about this outfit that is so lovely, I love the jeans and shirt together
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These shoes are crazy amazing!
    I agree, you can't go wrong with black and white xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the simplicity of the outfit! Gorgeous jeans xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous. I really adore your shoes! x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those jeans look amazing on your figure!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit, really simple but looks great! x

    www.sartorialstyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete