Contact/PR/Enquiries: yimekay@googlemail.com

Sunday, 24 November 2013

Fedora Scorer

Dress - USC
Hat - H&M
Bag - eBay
 
I would like to take this moment to thank H&M for their affordable Fedora Hat's. Myself and my friend Libs have been on the search for the perfect Fedora for some time and have been discouraged by the expensive price tags. Having searched online for some time, my wishes were granted when one was sitting on the shelf, almost unwanted. Anyway, at £12 you can't argue and it's perfect for these rainy days.
This dress has been worn many times and is rather late to be featured on my blog. I bought it from Republic (now USC) and it is the perfect skater dress. It is not too short and has this gorgeous back detailing. Perfect for layering, although no layering effort was made with these photo's, it speaks for itself.
How have you all been? I have been extremely busy with work, drinking pumpkin spiced latte's and playing with Biffy bunny.
 



10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, it really really suits you! I love the back of your dress too xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looove the back of that dress :) and that hat looks bloomin' awesome on you!
    Kaz at Sunshine Days x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fedora and dress! x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hat totally suits you - lovely simple outfit.

    Katie xx
    The Stylinguist

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this outfit - the hat looks gorgeous on you :-) also love that the dress is really simple but pretty at the back, making it a bit different!

    daniellelucyy.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair is absolutely amazing! I really love the dress it really does speak for itself and the back detail is just so pretty :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. ADORABLE.
    Love the whole look - the hat, and the dress is devine.
    Plus your hair is amazing.

    right-up-my-street.blogspot.com

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this outfit, and you look so so cute in the last photo!
    And I was the same with my bowler, I knew I wouldn't wear it all the time so didn't want to fork out 20 squid but h&m saved the day!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too cute

    www.thatgurlsolomon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete